Where were YOU 120 years ago?
Were you in the midst of the Spanish-American war in a parallel life?
Did your ancestors help with the acquisition of "outer boroughs" (Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and the Bronx)? Maybe your family was in one country or government and was convinced or forced to move to another? During the last time our Earth witnessed this lunar configuration, significant changes occurred regarding boundaries and where we call home. With Air energy at the fore, we will engage in politics of all kinds.
On the heels of the last decan of Cancer, Neptune and Jupiter have the final say and call for sensitivity as we interact with others. This evolution is self-initiating and self-correcting and while only require refined intuitive processes to be successful. The Moon represents our "home" -- the mastery of skills through many lives -- and Friday's Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius will be the longest and most significant eclipse we've had in 120 years. The eclipse will last roughly 103 minutes, and its path will be flush with the Middle East, Africa, and Central Asia. If you are in South America, Australia or Europe, you will see portions of the eclipse as well.
The number 103 corresponds with starting new beginnings, applying inspiration from the source and working to produce tangible results. It also occupies the same vibration as the number 4, the number representing stability and structure. Additionally, the number 120 further emphasizes the wave of home, completion, and migration through the use of it and its multiples throughout the Bible.
With so many planets presently in retrograde, there will be a focus on:
- repetition, retreating and reviewing things that connect you to a grounding force (i.e., foods you like, a genealogical search, etc.)
- the sources that give life (energetically or otherwise) and connect us despite our differences (i.e., going to a lake to meditate, giving birth, etc.)
- telling dramatic truths to yourself or about yourself
- suspending our beliefs and ideologies with a decreased need to psychically merge with others around us
- the understanding that the rules, regulations, patterns, and rituals must change or be discarded altogether for more honest, efficient, effective ones
- a review of the understanding of what real power is, what it can and can not do, and its relationship with authority
As we enter the first decan of Leo, the priority of earthly matters like home, food, and shelter will take place over one's self-expression and emotional nurturing. Do not be surprised or feel you are a eunuch if the Solarian effects of inner joy, divine spark, and warmth do not take hold until August 3rd. By that time, Jupiterian influences will be at play, and we may see a "slingshot" effect -- compressed energy that bounces back more prominent than ever, propelled by that which we apprehended so many lifetimes ago.